- Blue and white striped pattern is designed to provide clear endoscopic visualization of wire movement
- Platinum distal tip is visible under fluoroscopy to aid in confirmation of guidewire position
- Kink-resistant nitinol core
- Flexible PTFE “jacket” designed for torqueability
- Uro-Glide™ Coating on distal 60cm designed to reduce surface friction for smooth entry, advancement, and withdrawal with precise proximal handling
- Torque Vise is packaged with the product and offers the physician fingertip torque control required to negotiate difficult anatomy and gain access beyond impacted calculi
This product contains no detectable latex.
|Zebra Nitinol Guidewire
|0.035 in x 150 cm
Note : This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Surgimedex and Global Medi Innovations disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information.